Case of #10 Cans Garden Seeds
- Item #: G02 seeds
Each can contains 15 varieties of vegetable seed in individual packages. If properly cared for, each can may produce vegetables sufficient for the yearly needs of a family of four (fresh and canned). All seed varieties are Non-Hybrid, meaning seed can be harvested from the plants and remain true-to-variety, unlike Hybrid varieties which will not remain true-to-variety. This allows for perpetual food storage…grow, enjoy, and regrow!
The process of hermetically sealing the seeds in a 310 can allows for longer storage life. These cans, when stored in a cool, dry place, will keep seed very viable for 3-5 years. Recently a can was tested that had been stored for 4 years. The germination was practically identical to a test performed at the time of packaging.
Sprouts are a great benefit to good health because it provides vitamins, protein, minerals, live enzymes, and fiber to your diet. Typical foods set aside for storage are traditionally low or nonexistent in vitamins and minerals.
Varieties of seeds:
- Bean Blue Lake Bush 274 –(2) ½ lb.
- Beet Detroit Dark Red- ¼ oz.
- Cabbage Golden Acre-1/16 oz.
- Carrot Scarlet Nantes-1/4 oz.
- Corn Golden Bantum 8-1/4 lb.
- Cucumber Straight Eight-1/16 oz.
- Lettuce (Leaf) Salad bowl Green- 1/8 oz.
- Onion Utah Yellow sweet Spanish-1/16 oz.
- Pea Lincoln-(2) ½ lb.
- Pepper (Sweet), Yolo Wonder L-200mg.
- Radish Champion-1/3 oz.
- Spinach Bloomsdale Long Standing-1/4 oz.
- Squash (Summer), Zucchini Black Beauty-1/16 oz.
- Squash (Winter),
- Sweet Meat-1/8 oz.
- Tomato Rutgers-100 mg.
Each can includes planting, harvesting, and seed collection instructions. All seeds are open-pollinated/non-hybrid non-GMO for perpetual true-variety seeds.
This is for a CASE OF SIX #10 CANS, DELIVERED IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. All food is packed and shipped fresh from the factory, allow time for this (email or call for current lead times).