Country Living Grain Mill
- Item #: CLMILL
Perhaps the finest hand-operated grain mill available. Can convert to electric with its cast construction and ball bearing design: THE COUNTRY LIVING GRAIN MILL
Designed to last for many lifetimes.
Now a fine hand mill that can actually out-grind many of the electric mills by 10 to 15% and then out-grind ALL electric mills by 100% when it really counts! The Country Living Grain Mill will grind virtually all dry grains and legumes, including wheat, corn, beans, peas, amaranth, etc. It is designed to be quickly and simply motorized.
- Double sealed industrial ball bearings
- Hand cast solid aluminum body with FDA-approved food grade powder coating finish
- 30% less torque or energy required to turn than any comparable hand mill on the market
- Industrial-balanced cast iron flywheel for easy turning and smooth flow of flour
- Large hopper holds 2 lb. of wheat
- Easy dial - self locking adjustment
We have owned one of these units since 1999 and we LOVE it! Built like a tank but more reliable!