FLIR SCOUT III 320 New model Thermal imager
CALL FOR PRICES TOO LOW TO LIST ON FLIR! 912.379.9441 OR 912.375.1480
FLIR Scout III 320 model offers higher resolution , FASTER PROCESSOR and a 2X magnification over the Scout IIi 240, which increases the detection range for a man sized target from 250 meters to OVER 500 meters!!!! THAT is the difference between the SCOUT III 240 and the Scout III 320 RANGE and RESOLUTION.
These are BRAND NEW units, we do NOT sell reconditioned units! This is the NEW Model Scout III 320
The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout -Series provides clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. It fits easily and naturally into the palm of your hand. Allows you to scan vast areas and detect even small heat signatures up to 500 meters! You can RUN but you CANNOT HIDE! Sees through light, fog, smoke or trail dust, even use it to help insulate your home!
|17° × 13° NTSC|
|Start up||< 1.5 seconds|
|Waveband||7.5 - 13.5 µm|
|Thermal Sensitivity||<50 mK @ f/1.0|
|Detector Type||336 × 256 VOx Microbolometer|
FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Built-In Display
640 X 480 LCD Display Video Output NTSC composite video (switchable to PAL w/USER GUI) Video Refresh Rate 60Hz NTSC On-Screen Symbology Standard
- Physical Weight (with battery) 12 oz (340 g)
- Size (L x W x H) 6.7" x 2.31" x 2.44" (172 x 58.7 x 62 mm)
- Fixed Use Standard Tripod Mount
- Standard Warranty 2 Year
- Power Battery Type Internal Battery / Li-Ion Battery
- USB Cable for Internal Battery
- AC Adapter
- Optional Charging Cradle
- Battery Life (Operating) 5+ Hours
- Typical Environmental Rating IP-67 (submersible)TD>
- Operating Temp -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to +50°C)
- Drop 1 m drop tested
- Range Performance Detect Man-Sized Target (1.8 m x 0.5 m) ~500 yds (~450 m)* * Actual range may vary depending on camera setup, environmental conditions, user experience and display method
- 2 year warranty
- This unit can be powered with AA batteries via a $9. Rayovac device called "7 hour power" available at Walmart
- ALL of the FLIR Thermosight models and the Scout models feature an internal Li-ion battery pack. This is recharged via a USB charging port on the unit. With the advent of the Ipad, Iphone, etc. there is a MULTITUDE of charging options for anything that utilizes a USB connection including SOLAR chargers, hand cranked chargers and AA battery packs that power directly to a USB connection. Walmart has a device called "7 hour Power" that costs $7. that takes 4 AA batteries and connects to a USB charging port. Hence, the internal battery pack is not the drawback that it used to be. Further, in 7-8 years of FLIR using this type of internal battery, I have yet to hear of ONE failure of the battery.
$22 ship and insurance. Be sure to check your email after ordering and respond to any follow up emails from us to verify your order.
Own one of the most versatile RETREAT AND CAMP SECURITY devices on the market today, ORDER NOW!