MIRA Safety NBC-77 SOF CBRN filter.
The NBC-77 SOF 40mm gas mask filter canister, in combination with a full-face mask, mouthpiece assembly, or PAPR, reliably protects air passages against a wide range of harmful and highly toxic substances including all known CBRN agents.
The filters are produced with standard round threads according to STANAG 4155 (EN 148- 1)- Rd 40×1/7″. The filter components are made of hard plastic. This results in a very robust product that is extremely durable against shock and impact damage in operational use.
NBC-77 SOF GAS MASK FILTER KEY FEATURES:
- Compatible with standard 40mm NATO threaded respirators, which are widely available.
- 20-year shelf life – save money long-term by not having to replace your filters every 5 years
- Used by military personnel, CBRN specialists, and special operations forces all over the world
- Filter all known CBRN agents, including radioactive iodine, rated for A2B2E2K2HgSXP3 D R.
- Certified by European agencies and has the “CE” symbol. Compliant under EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008
You may also like…
MIRA Safety CM-7M Military Gas Mask CBRN Protection
$275.95Add to cart
Black Friday week special!! In stock and shipping today! The CM-7M military gas mask is the ultimate chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) defense system when used in conjunction with suitable filters or a breathing apparatus. The military-grade technology used for this full-face respirator provides comprehensive protection against the full spectrum of CBRN agents and toxic industrial chemicals in the …